In this blog, I have written 'reviews' of restaurants that I have eaten at and think are at least half decent and may eat at again.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Apple Lane Restaurant

3313 - 31st Ave.
Vernon, BC
(250) 549-3445
www.applelane.ca

Food Type
Canadian, Chinese cuisene

Atmosphere
Casual
Quiet nature sounds playing instead of music.  Chinese decor; slightly tacky, but interesting.
Tables for small or large groups of people.

Price Range
$1.50 (for a bowl of rice) - $17.95 (for a Chinese steak)

Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm


My Dad and I recently went here for lunch.  Every day, Apple Lane has a lunch special from 11:15-2:00.  A full order is $5.50, and a half order is $4.50.  I had Thursday's lunch special, which was lemon chicken, pork fried rice, and pork chow mein.  It was quite delicious. Portions were a good size for price.  The service was friendly and prompt.  I'd reccomend it to those who like Chinese food.

1 comment: